User avatar

Goldenheart

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hey, thanks for your advice, guys! I actually have managed to combine four or five of them, but around that time I found another two novels.... yeah. I've decided I'm ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Last time I posted on this thread I had no ideas whatsoever for a novel. At this point, I've got exactly twenty-three seperate novels clattering around in my head, begging ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    I agree that truthful critiques, however disappointing to the author at the time, are very helpful in the long run. I don't mind when people say they like my writing. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. Makes you wonder what it means. I'd pick it up! Whurn.

    May 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Eh! This is insane! I'd actually just started a screenplay last night! It took me two pages to find out that I stink. Oh well. It's fun! Does it count ...

    May 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    NaNoWriMo begins in November. I've never actually done it then, but this year I intend to. Goldie

    May 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I'm in the middle of reading it now. DON'T TELL ME HOW IT ENDS!!! :D Goldie

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I really admire your dedication! I'd love to read 'War and Peace' but I haven't been able to find it at my library. Maybe it's too big for the shelves...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    I am getting a bit confused. Where is this subject suppose to go now? What are we discussing, Eragon or top 100 books? Goldie

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Oh dear. That didn't work. Nearly twelve posts were put before mine while I was writing it, and the subject changed completely. Sorry, everybody! Goldie :oops:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I'm going to read it very soon for school. If I finish it quicky, I'll try and give you an opinion. Goldie

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I usually write in the afternoon. I write best after reading something else I've written.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    That would be nice for somebody who has plenty of know-how but no ideas to work on. I'd like to try co-authoring sometime, but I don't think I'd be able ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A question of pacing

    I've got a problem. I am rewriting a novel of mine, and I'm having the hardest time getting my characters from point A to point B in an interesting way. ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Alice in Wonderland/ Through the looking glass The Chronicles of Narnia Peter Pan Beowulf Sir Gawain and the Green Knight Three men in a boat (Anybody read it?) Pride and ...

    Apr 8, 2007


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet