User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It is a science experiment. Soon you'll discover what happens to firmenting rootbeer, and it will somehow be important, and you'll become a world famous scientist. :) Why does an ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Snowdrop

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Sweetpea

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they are not openly enthusiastic and loving, in many cases. Why is man's best friend a dog, while diamonds are a girl's best friend?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use most anything. I use the computer when I can, my notebooks, my journal, and I've also got a typewriter. My computer is choked and overgrown with files, and ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    What proof? If the theory is correct, the proof is nonexistent. Therefore, you can't know one way or the other. What percentage of people in the world have read 'The ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Celtic, folk, acoustic guitar, classical. No rap, no heavy metal, no rock, no country. :D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I read the book-form of NaNoWriMo, and did my challenge alone, this January. I got to 50k around the 27 day mark. I am still panting from the exhaustion of ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I've got no idea. Monkeys? Dragons? 'Tis a hard choice! Dragons, I admit, are very cool... but are they overrated? They are everywhere, it seems. And yet... I cannot account ...

    Mar 13, 2007


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr