User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Other Poetry Re: The Flower Not The Knife

    Very good! It really makes you think. It addresses what lots of teens feel and struggle with. I loved it. Good job! Keep it up! Goldie

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You hit an airplane. I wish I could have inspiration on demand.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now they're chasing you. I wish I could draw more realistic trees!

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Locket

    I liked it. The way you described the visitor was interesting... but I did notice you introduced the action in only the second sentence. This is just a suggestion, but ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Psychology is Biology is Chemistry is Mathematics

    Very funny! I liked it extremely, though several words didn't register... ah well! It doesn't matter to me, I still like it! Random, but wonderful! More! Goldie

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I really admire your dedication! I'd love to read 'War and Peace' but I haven't been able to find it at my library. Maybe it's too big for the shelves...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Guys, is it really fair to gang up on a newly returned member? Sorry to S.F. I'm sure you didn't mean to come across that way. Goldie

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    I am getting a bit confused. Where is this subject suppose to go now? What are we discussing, Eragon or top 100 books? Goldie

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Unofficial YWS Top 100

    -Ella Enchanted and/or Fairest, by Gail Carson Levine -LOTR, naturally. -The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy -Pride and Prejudice That's all I can think of at the moment. Goldie

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 100 Outrage!!

    Oh dear. That didn't work. Nearly twelve posts were put before mine while I was writing it, and the subject changed completely. Sorry, everybody! Goldie :oops:

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I'm going to read it very soon for school. If I finish it quicky, I'll try and give you an opinion. Goldie

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: On Character Development: Casting Sessions

    Oh my. I tried it yesterday. Do you know what happened? I got carried away, and wrote six pages of auditions! Not only are auditions helpful, character-wise, they're loads of ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now it feels like an oven. I wish I had bigger trees in my yard

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Tickle

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Hey! Welcome! I'm homeschooled too. Do you have a homeschool group? Like a co-op? I hope you enjoy it here. I look forward to seeing your work, and I'd love ...

    Apr 16, 2007


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet