User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Loved it! This sort of light-hearted piece brightens up one's day, and makes one walk around with a big goofy smile on one's face. :wink: MORE!!! Goldie

    May 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Cat"

    Wow! Your mental pictures are amazing! Your descriptions of their attitude and appearance are really good. The poem wasn't too long. You cut it off at just the right time. ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: painting the roses red

    I like the content. One or two lines were just a teense awkward, it's true, but if you do it right putting it to music, I'm sure it will work ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you cannot leave your room, because the rest of the house is so messy. I wish I could paint pictures.

    May 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. Makes you wonder what it means. I'd pick it up! Whurn.

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hey! My, it's nice to have so many new people! And from TW, too! Glad you like it here, and I hope you feel at home on this site! I'm ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but there is still a condition called 'Lack of Inspiration' which is just as dreadful. I wish that I had a good idea for a short story!

    May 11, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: C.S. Lewis

    I just love 'Mere Christianity'! I also liked 'The Screwtape Letters', though I didn't get a chance to read it all the way through. C.S. Lewis is one of my ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tale of The Imp

    That's funny! The first line I liked especially. I've got a question, though. When you said 'shoe it out' did you mean to say 'shoo it out' ? I liked ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Spiderman 3

    What I liked about it, among other things, was the feeling of time passing. It felt like weeks passed during the course of the story. There was lots of action, ...

    May 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Eh! This is insane! I'd actually just started a screenplay last night! It took me two pages to find out that I stink. Oh well. It's fun! Does it count ...

    May 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    NaNoWriMo begins in November. I've never actually done it then, but this year I intend to. Goldie

    May 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I'm in the middle of reading it now. DON'T TELL ME HOW IT ENDS!!! :D Goldie

    May 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you make an abundant amount of enemies. I wish I could play violin better than I do

    May 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coveted

    Wow. I really liked it! The irony and the contrast between the two is amazing. It conjures clear images, and you keep the piece going without getting boring. The flow ...

    Apr 23, 2007


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"