User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. It now stinks. I wish that I had won that poetry contest!

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    In order for us to identify 'flaws' in the human nature, we must first establish that there is a standard of behavour. We are flawed compared to what? If we ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to do more critiques

    Just stories? Are you into poetry too?

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    I write fantasy most all the time, so I listen to 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'Narnia' soundtracks while I write. I also listen to Nickel Creek's 'Why Should ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am the Tornado

    Ah! You've captured the emotions and thoughts of a tornado! Bravo! I would have thought they'd be a bit more dizzy. I like your choices of words. Very good!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Slave

    I think it's very good! I particularly enjoyed the remark about us being related to dirt. It had never struck me that way before, and I laughed my head off ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    YUCK!!! :lol: This is a sweet scenario, really. I like it. There IS something about gross-ness that makes bonding easier, though I'll never really understand it... You expected remarks about ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3

    I've never seen it, but from reading everyone's posts, I think I can guess what happens. Certainly an unexpected happening, with *insert name here*! Never would have thought it. Unfortunately, ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but someone corrupts it. I wish I could finish my novel!

    May 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Edit: The Poem

    Your descriptions of the blood and wounds made me shiver! Your word pictures were uncanny! Brrrr! The switching-off of the rhyme scheme at the end is interesting. It packs a ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What Ghosts Really Are

    Great poem! I'm afraid most of my thoughts have already been communicated by somebody else, so I can only agree with them. I loved the imagery, especially in the second ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now the game is over, and the rest of us are very sad. :cry: I wish I could play any instrument well.

    May 24, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds

    I agree that truthful critiques, however disappointing to the author at the time, are very helpful in the long run. I don't mind when people say they like my writing. ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Oh wow. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. This is so great! Can't wait to see what happens next! :lol: KEEP GOING!! Goldie

    May 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new!!!

    Hi! When I first came here, I was pretty confused too, but there are plenty of friendly people here who love to help. Hope you enjoy the site, and I ...

    May 22, 2007


Ho ho ho!
— Santa