User avatar

Goldenheart

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    1.) Never use the computer that's in the same room as a TV. It will be the death of you. 2.) Hyphenated words ARE good. You must put a space ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Hey everybody! I don't know how to post a link to it, :oops: but my username thingy is 'Aure Entuluva'. Goldie

    Oct 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    ... oh my! Sounds VERY interesting! Now I'm curious! :lol: Is there a thread where people can post what their NaNo idea is about? Like a plot summary, sort of? ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hey, thanks for your advice, guys! I actually have managed to combine four or five of them, but around that time I found another two novels.... yeah. I've decided I'm ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Last time I posted on this thread I had no ideas whatsoever for a novel. At this point, I've got exactly twenty-three seperate novels clattering around in my head, begging ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of Your Own Fencer

    I LOVED IT! I'm astonished that in a poem of this length, it keeps your attention, and by no means gets boring. That's difficult to accomplish. And it really sounds ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You can control fire, but you can't control yourself. I wish winter would come soon!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Still stuck

    I've been trying for quite awhile to find a place that might publish a poem of mine. Three or four people have said I should, but I've got no idea ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You now go places you want to go, but with your worst enemies. I wish I could finish reading Jane Eyre!

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Singing For Stars

    Great job!! Gorgeous! I especially loved the end of the second stanza. The poem's length was just right, I think, and your word choice was enough to be very pretty, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Young Writer's Dream

    *Content deleted*

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Soooooo......... Is this what High-school is like? :lol:

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    NOBODY MENTIONED WRITE ME ?! Well, let me remedy that! 1. Write me. (You're welcome, dear.) 2. KazSmurf 3. Bjorn 4. Baroness Ink 5. Shadowtwit 6. PirateQueen 7. Mad 8. ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but everyone loses. I wish there was a way for me to type without hurting my wrists

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Makeup is a mask

    I thought it was interesting. You got to the point, and added a little twist there at the end that I didn't expect. And yes, I've never trusted that little ...

    Sep 4, 2007


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde