User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "What person? I'm alone. *sigh.* Completely alone." ~Betsy Where do you live?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Candy! Candy everywhere!" ~Pinkle "To be magically transported inside my own novel." ~Betsy Why are you where you are?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I wish my computer would let me see these pictures! I can only see a fraction of them!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted. Your english teacher is VERY nice.... to everyone but you. I wish I could write a poem that people like .

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ummm.... me?" ~Betsy "Is that a trick question? Are you trying to confuse me? What are you trying to do here? I refuse to answer that question! No comment! No ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name: Pinkle Age: Since it's gotta be below 110.... 100. But he doesn't look it. :) Appearance: White hair and beard, with streaks of bygone red. A bit dwarfish in ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    *raises hand* I've got a question! Am I allowed to use one of my former characters from another storybook? (the storybook died like a year ago.) If so, is it ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: YWS to the RESCUE!

    *Content deleted*

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    More! (Please?) Goldie

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Ernest T. Bass

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm... It sounds rather mythical. It makes me think of warrior elves, for some reason. Myzeri's Mountain

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    Honorable killings? .... I'm sure the people on the recieving end didn't think so! :wink: Anyhoo, it's typical for me to shoot down my own arguments. I'm terrible at debating, ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Absolute Truth

    So ... we ourselves define our own version of truth? Is that what you mean? If that is so, then why does anybody care what anybody else thinks? If truth ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriYe!!

    I've found the 'National Novel Writing Year' website! Anybody ready for another plunge?

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to Soup

    *Content deleted*

    Dec 8, 2007


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain