-
Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^
Hey, Kedzie! Interesting name! I'm a new writer too, just joined yesterday, and I'm loving it! I'm sure you'll like it too. You're the only person I've ever met who ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
A reply to Claudette's question: I DO write fiction. (Sorry I couldn't reply to that earlier, I had to leave) I write fantasy... in a way. I don't go in ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Time
I liked it a lot! I've found myself in that gruesome situation many a time! I liked the rhythm very much, and felt the pressure of time slipping away. I ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
Thank you, everybody! I feel at home already!
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed
*Content deleted*
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Anime Gemellate
Lovely! The imagery is fantastic! Such silly wretches as me cannot always grasp all of it, but I marvel at what I read. The colors and images you described were ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
I joined maybe an hour ago, and I'm ecstatic. At last, a writing site with friendly people! I've spent the past several minutes pushing random buttons, and reading poetry. What ...
Mar 9, 2007
