User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Inspiration

    Inspiration is a tough thing to nail down and label, isn't it? Personally, I think in pictures, scenery, or lines of dialog. Very odd, but sometimes storylines and characters simply ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I've never read Baum's books, but that sounds like you could do all kinds of things with it! The book I'm writing... (well... editing, actually,) came from a night last ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Innocent Love

    WOW! I really like the flow of it, and the readability! Straightforward and pretty, well communicated! I can only imagine what the tune sounds like, I'm sure it's great! :D ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Reading this fantastic article has alerted me to how very dreadful my battle sequence is! I am going to change it! You've been a ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Mysterious Characters who DON'T wear cloaks

    How many stories have I read with tall, mysterious strangers who keep all these dark secrets and do strange things without explaining anything? That is like asking how many ants ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles

    I've written few stories, and titled fewer, but those few, I must say, DO present some problems. Often enough I just take the name of the main character, or a ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    What do you think about one-word titles? Like 'Audacity,' or 'Emma'?

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    Hee hee! Oh, that's nice! The utter chaos of the situation is familiar to me. :) There were maybe two lines that I tripped over, but perhaps I read it ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bonfire Night

    You've a way of taking childhood memories and pulling them to the front of a reader's mind! Wonderful! Beautiful and descriptive! Keep it up! Goldie

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    Hey! I liked what you had to say. (I'm not the kind of person who is qualified to critique grammar, I'll leave that to the others.) The lonely, uncertain mood ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

    Wow! I've never heard Annabel Lee imitated in such a way. I recognised it right off. Very creative! I enjoyed the rhythm especially, the way the lines rhymed, etc. I ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Heiress of Rosings-prologue

    Oh! Oh! Oh! I declare, I was just sighing and pining away for some sort of work concerning Jane Austen, and lo and behold, here it is, staring me in ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Hey! In response to a previous question, I worded my statement badly. (What a surprise!) What I meant to say was, the prologue to my book is in poetry form, ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A silly work called Monsters Under My Bed

    Hey, thanks, guys! Thank you also, Sumi, for pointing out my grammar mistake. How embarassing! I'm glad you liked it. Goldie

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Off the Edge of the Rainbow.

    Eragon Sterotype Fantasy? Absolutely not! If it was, we should all run screaming from our computers. You ask for advice on the STORY, yes? Not grammar or style? Or did ...

    Mar 10, 2007


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain