User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blacklake

    Well done, Mad! Your plot was well communicated. You know what the character wants. Your descriptions, the visual ones, anyway, were very good! Just a few suggestions. (Feel free to ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    It turned noisily, with the sound of grating rust. The door did not open. She twisted the knob the other way and pushed hard, jamming her shoulder into the faded ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Teabag Rocket

    Oooh! I love it! Wonderful! The dialog was snappy and simple, the flow was swift, and the story had its share of suspense. I felt myself wondering if her hand ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poor Packers of the Pond

    Hey! Your rhythm was nice, and I just loved the way the lines were situated, alternating between the same two sounds all the way through. Truly unique and interesting! I... ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay here goes...

    Hallo! You sound like a unique sort of person! :) I hope your papercuts heal quickly. I've always wanted to see New Zealand. I travel little. *Sigh* I've never read ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Take no notice and climb into this box.

    Hallo! I am astonished at your views, as it seems mine are quite similar! I too love 'The Lord of the Rings', (The books especially, though the movies are great ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Himdil

    *Content deleted*

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what it is

    Hee hee! Yes, I believe that's right! I do wonder, though... did you mean 'pen' instead of 'pin'? Goldie

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hello and welcome, Blackdove! Very happy to meet you! You've come to the right site for feedback! :) Green_river is right, you'll get more comments if you comment. Glad to ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Quiet Places

    Incredibly vivid! The varying length of the lines, and certain phrases repeated, gives it so much more drive and punch. I like it very much! Keep it up! All the ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts Are A Rainbow, Feelings Are A Spectrum.

    I, for one, enjoyed it very much. I don't wish to discredit anyone's opinion, merely to state my own. It was nice and easy to read, without awkward stumbles. The ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ignorant Haiku

    'Tis NOT bad at all, in my opinion! You have summed up the depths of my surroundings and feelings in three lines! Goldie

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I read the book-form of NaNoWriMo, and did my challenge alone, this January. I got to 50k around the 27 day mark. I am still panting from the exhaustion of ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I've got no idea. Monkeys? Dragons? 'Tis a hard choice! Dragons, I admit, are very cool... but are they overrated? They are everywhere, it seems. And yet... I cannot account ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I'm not sure whether I like prologues or not. I use them, though. In my estimation, (I am BY NO MEANS an expert!) Prologues are a legal place for information ...

    Mar 12, 2007


Ho ho ho!
— Santa