User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Elain stepped out of the trees, and stood near the border of flowers where Pinkle had been working last. A small spray of delicate flowers had been tucked into the ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Pinkle gave a huff, rising from the flowerbed and using his sleeve to smear sweat from his eyes. He'd finally finished grappling with those blasted weeds in the side bed. ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Yoo halloo! Hey! Nice to meet you! You said you liked the stories here? Which sorts of stories do you like to read? Did any stand out? Do you like ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Wait for me! Wait for me! Name: Pinkle Race: A bit of brownie, a bit of a gnome, a bit of dwarf. (Confusing heritage.) Looks: Four feet tall-ish... round and ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Jam

    *Content deleted*

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    I'd love to try! I'm sure after a post or two, you'll kick me out for killing the story, but I'll try anyway. :) I've a question. Are other species ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'll be MaJa

    Hello, MaJa! Welcome! Hope you like it here! You said that you love to write poetry. What sort? Sonnets? Ballads? Free verse? What subject is your poetry usually about? I ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Hello, Sean! Welcome! It's great to meet you. I'm Goldie, and I'd be glad to help in any way I can. All the best, Goldie

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now you must write three. I wish good poetry was easier to write.

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you only have it for 5 seconds. I wish people would stop speaking and acting inappropriately, on TV, in books, and everywhere.

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Celtic, folk, acoustic guitar, classical. No rap, no heavy metal, no rock, no country. :D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    Name: Biffle Age: 200 yrs, give or take. Other: Something between a dwarf and a gnome. Nobody knows. * * * A damp rush of salty wind pushed against Nan's ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    A damp rush of salty wind pushed against her jacket and sent it flapping. She clawed her hair away from her eyes, and blinked. They stung badly. The door pushed ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 1

    Very well written! You already have a feel of who the main character is. You see things through her eyes. Way to hook a reader! I'm afraid I won't be ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Lewis Carrol! 'The Walrus and the Carpenter', and 'Jabberwocky'.

    Mar 18, 2007


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman