User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blacklake

    Mad! 'Tis very good. I caught only a slight repeat, where you used the word 'success' in one sentence, and then again in the next one. No big deal, though, ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Unknown Man

    Nicely done! The details are thorough. You feel as though you know your way around the house. The mood is well told. I've a small suggestion. Just a teeny one. ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hey, guys! I'd like to know... is anybody else planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year? I know I am! Though last year I had an idea of where I was ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Himdil

    Thanks, guys! I'm glad you liked it. Does anybody think it is too long? Or too hard to read? Is it confusing? I'm flattered that you'd like to see the ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blacklake

    Hey, Mad! Where/when are you going to post more of Blacklake?

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    Did anybody bother to post the answer to the quote on the first post? I will! (At the risk of repeating somebody else) 'Just thinking about tomorrow clears away the ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I've never heard it before, so I don't know what it has to do with Disneyland, but it sounds to me like a time-travel/fantasy. Somebody who gets locked in the ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: It has to be said

    I'm homeschooled too, so of COURSE I appreciate my teacher! :D I can only image what it would be like to have proffessional writers as parents! My english class consists ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Time intervals!

    Why not end the previous chapter describing something. A house, a tree, or something like that. Then, in the beginning of the next chapter, describe it again, but using the ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Can I ask advice here? 'Cause I need it bad.

    AHA! So THAT'S what I was reading! Is it titled 'Off the edge of the rainbow', your draft of this? If I'm wrong, please tell me, so that I can ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    I love your plot! It's original and interesting, and I'm sure it's a great read! Suspense, emotion, a dash of fantasy. Delicious! 'The chronicles of Oblivion' is a riveting name! ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Too much... writing?

    Eh! I too drown in stories. I've been writing and leaving off on stories for years! Finished only one, in my entire existence! 'Flighty' is a good way to put ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now she is insufferably peppy, and you can't bear to hang around her. I wish I knew how to write better battle sequences!

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Many people who have posted on this subject have read Harry Potter, but not Lord of the Rings. I am exactly the opposite, having read Lord of the Rings many ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    What is your favorite book/books? What authors have most influenced you?

    Mar 23, 2007


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore