User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I've been making picture books since I was six, but only seriously writing since I was eleven. My first story is impossible to pin down, there have been so many ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use most anything. I use the computer when I can, my notebooks, my journal, and I've also got a typewriter. My computer is choked and overgrown with files, and ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    What proof? If the theory is correct, the proof is nonexistent. Therefore, you can't know one way or the other. What percentage of people in the world have read 'The ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Konichi Wa. Ola. Ni Hao.

    Does knowledge of word-origins make one a geek? If so, I'm in no danger. I am completely brainless in such matters. I know a few sparse words in elvish, but ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Now it is cracked instead. I wish I knew what my favorite color was!

    Mar 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Some of my friends and I are doing our own NaNoWriMo in April. :) This'll be my second NaNo challenge this year!

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    I'm sorry to interrupt the thread of the story, but I've something to say, and this seems the only place to say it. Jules, I'm sorry but I don't feel ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Your shoes can fly, but you cannot. They fly away without you and you never see them again. I wish good books were easier to come by.

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Hola. Bonjour. Konichi Wa. Ola. Ni Hao.

    Peter! Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo! (Formal greeting in elvish.) :) Welcome and hello! It's nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing your work, and I'd love to help ...

    Mar 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    What a way to leave off! Good gracious! There's no going back NOW! You've got to post the rest of it! And soon! I loved the simple yet descriptive style ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Either a quaint picture book full of bright drawings of elephants and palm trees, or a novel about India, where a young elephant is taken from his mother, and is ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. You do everything before you ought, and then you have nothing to do for the rest of your life. You die of boredom. I wish that there weren't so ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Authorship

    *Content deleted*

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    "Flin, me bucko!" Cried Pinkle, leaping up from the stream where he'd been merrily scrubbing laundry, "What are you doing in this bit of the village? There's barely a bit ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    The novel I wrote for last NaNoWriMo was at least 90k. :) Similar to other claims, I say mine is crud. I've an idea of where I could go this ...

    Mar 24, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth