User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Archive Re: The Opression

    So we're starting over? Completely? Or are we using the good stuff from the last one, and building on it? Oh dear, I am sore confused... About Pinkle: Thanks for ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Into a world beyond imagination...

    Sorry, T.F. I thought more people would post on this story, so I thought I'd let them have a turn before hogging the story... it seems I was wrong. I'm ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. Your internet is admirably fast now, but your computer revolts, and then fries, with an electric ' zzzzzzap !!'. I wish I could travel the world.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they are not openly enthusiastic and loving, in many cases. Why is man's best friend a dog, while diamonds are a girl's best friend?

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Multiple POV

    I wrote a story with at least six different POV's. It was new and interesting to me, but later I thought it would confuse readers, so I switched to omnicient ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I've been dragging out my editing process for my latest NaNo piece, because I want more time with my characters. Sentimental me. :)

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you like your sentences?

    Though I can read long, flowing sentences, I've the hardest time writing them. If the sentence it too long, I lose myself, and get confused, and I forget what I ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    Oh dear. I am getting dreadfully confused. It seems to me that I ought to back out. I don't think a gardener has much of a place in this sort ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Student publishing

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Goldie. You're a teacher? What sort? I assume you're an English teacher, given the fact that you're a writer as well. What kinds of things do ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh dear.. are we fighting now? Is this a fight? Oh, I hope not! I do so hate fights! Come, let's talk of something happy... like flowers or... or picnics... ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a novel about a girl who lives in a small town and has big dreams, but doesn't suppose she'll ever reach them, because her dad died and ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: delete

    I don't suppose either style is 'better' when it comes to poetry. There ARE many writers who try to rhyme their poetry and fail miserably. But we shouldn't think that ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beauty of her Body

    Interesting. I don't know how you do it. I struggle with that style of writing, with the old english phrasing. You do it very well! And the ideas are communicated ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I am dreadfully old-fashioned. I love classics. Tolkien, as practically EVERYONE else has already said. C.S. Lewis (Narnia) Gail Carson Levine (Ella Enchanted, Fairest, The Two Princesses of Bamarre,)

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I don't hate any authors, not really, I just sort of disdain them. If I say I hate someone it makes me feel dreadfully naughty. Christopher Paolini, naturally. JK Rowling. ...

    Mar 27, 2007


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken