User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    Could I add you guys as my buddies? I'm pretty lonely over there! I'm Aure Entuluva, as I was on NaNoWriMo. So, anybody know what they're writing about? I'm getting ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    Galatea: Do you have an account on the screnzy website? What's your username? I've signed on, and could use some buddies! Goldie

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Sorry, folks. Gotta drop out. My character is a worthless bum with nothing to do. :wink:

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Valerie did her best to smile at this new person. It hurt. Her lips were cracked. She wiped her eyes. "East of the sun, west of the moon, perhaps." she ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Valerie was sitting in the sand, her arms wrapped around her knees, just close enough to the ocean that the water wet her toes, and stole the sand out from ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriYe!!

    Yeah, I think it is. But my computer now refuses to let me get into that website, so I won't be able to post there anymore. PIFFLE! :smt022

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Valerie clutched the doorframe, tore the headphones from her ears, and tried to think. There had been an announcement earlier, but she'd been listening to her music, and had missed ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Valerie~ Valerie lurched, doing her best to reel across the deck without dropping her notebook or her pen. If she lost either, why, she'd have to jump right in after ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Adrift

    Name: Valerie Jenks Age: 19 Sex: Female Description: frizzy blonde hair, dark purple glasses, pale and freckled. Personality: Quiet-ish, slightly sarcastic, and easily obsessed. Also a writer, (am I a

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Me too! (Sorry, I was on vacation)

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Grudges." ~Mauph "My notebook and pens. I'm never without them." ~Betsy "A stick! Sticks are very handy." ~Pinkle Do you like hugs?

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Adopt-An-Opening-Line!

    Hey, everybody! This was one of my favorite threads on the NaNoWriMo website: Leave an opening line for other people to use! (Post as many as you like!) They can ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    "What is WRONG with you fellows? Can't a chap go where he pleases around here?" I was being hauled like a sack of flour out of the inn, and didn't ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Research Re: How would the world respond...

    I want to know how you think the world would respond if a completely new, completely populated, civilized, (medival) continent popped up in the middle of the pacific? How do ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted. But then you forget it, and you kick yourself for the rest of your life for losing it. I wish I had a hobbit hole to live in.

    Feb 16, 2008


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon