User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Marble Man

    This is wonderful! I really liked it! The way you described it was simple, yet powerful. The picture is pulled clearly into the reader's mind. I especially liked the mental ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Snowdrop

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Sweetpea

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Black Umbrellas

    Very, very good. I loved it. I admire your ability to write a somewhat long piece, without getting boring, of giving the feeling that you're dragging on and on. I ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I think I am going to be sick.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Violin

    I loved it! The emotions were well communicated, the sadness. The rhythm I also liked, flowing, yet with a pattern to it. Very nice! Keep it up! Goldie

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We are

    I'm sorry, Fishface, but I didn't understand any of it. Were you trying to make a point with similar sounding words? Goldie

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I almost always listen to music. It varies, from classical to folk. Usually I listen to soundtracks, namely LTR and Narnia. They're both very nice, when writing fantasy. Music for ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you've got to eat something thoroughly disgusting for lunch and supper. I wish I could finish editing my book soon.

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey y'all

    Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! What sort of fanfic do you write? And what sort of fiction? Fantasy? Realistic? Romance? And what sort of poetry? Great to ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Eragon had DWARVES?! Oh wow. I tried to read Eragon, but had a lot of trouble getting through it, for the above-mentioned reasons. Plus it sort of seemed that the ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Opression

    (Is there a way to rate this? It's getting just a little graphic. PG at least? Just a suggestion.) Pinkle blinked and blinked. Why was he lying in the flowerbed? ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    Gail Carson Levine, C.S. Lewis and Tolkien. :) I am a complete 'Fantasy geek', though we prefer 'Realistically challenged.' :)

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, you can talk to animals, they just can't understand you when you talk. I wish my eyes were a discernable color!

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: RedWall Series

    I agree. If you've read the first five, you've pretty much read them all. I must say, though, that he writes very well. The villains are riveting. I liked the ...

    Apr 2, 2007


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian