User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    I've rifled through so many writing books, I can barely recall what they said. Some that stood out, though, were 'The Writer's Guide to Fantasy Literature, from Dragon's Lair to ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    Elaborate. Define 'Control freak'. I'm sure you aren't THAT bossy. :wink: I'd love to co-author something... but it's a question of who would want to do it with me. I ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I usually write in the afternoon. I write best after reading something else I've written.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    That would be nice for somebody who has plenty of know-how but no ideas to work on. I'd like to try co-authoring sometime, but I don't think I'd be able ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you write?

    I always write scenes in order, and the first draft is always dreadful . But then I write a second draft, and take the elements I like from the first, ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: On Character Development: Casting Sessions

    Truly inspiring and incredibly helpful! It came at the perfect moment, too. My characters were giving me an excessively hard time. I'll try it. :) Goldie

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    If we didn't feel guilt, we'd all go crashing about doing wrong things and we'd never feel bad about it. The world would go to ruin rather quickly. Why don't ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing poetry

    I've decided I'd like to publish a poetry piece of mine, but I have absolutely no idea where to start, or what to do. I'm sure there are plenty of ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    That depends on which way you hold it. Am I posting too much?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you don't care about anything. You sit back and let the world pass you by. Welcome to The Order of Official Couch Potatoes. I wish that I ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Book to Screen...?

    I don't know. I'd be torn between the two, most likely. First of all, I am distressed over the growing number of people who refuse to read books because they ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Yeah. Thank you. Goldie

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you are injured in a freak car accident, and can't work for the money. Somebody else gets it. I wish I could write more (And better) poetry than ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If a catfight breaks out in a forum, and people start saying nasty things to each other, what do we do? Intervene, or notify somebody else? PM them privately, or ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hello. I looked at your portfolio, to see your poetry. It says you joined recently, and have no posts, aside from this one. Did you make a new username? What ...

    Apr 14, 2007


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief