User avatar

God

  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me take a moment to introduce myself

    hey new person, I'm God, as you can see, if you take offense at that name, my apologies, feel free to call me by any name at all. I don't ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Welcome to YWS Roo, I am God, if you have issues with that name, you can either call me somehting else, or whatever, i'm not too big on my name. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hey Leoni, I may not be the most eligable of people to comment here, or to tell you what's what, but, the way I see it, lend a hand to ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    hello, Im God, nice to meet you and welcome to YWS, from the dreary back-end of Michigan. Most everything was already explained to you by everybody else, so have fun ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Hello. if my name seems offensive to you, im sorry, but if you know who i am, you will understand. peace. p.s. if you have any questions of me... just ...

    Apr 4, 2008


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening