User avatar

God

  • Welcome Mat Re: New on here

    hey Maddy can I call you that, Maddy? anyhow, welcom to YWS, hope you like it here... and I would like to state that we are not all crazy, just ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    LIBRARY GNOME!!! sorry about the caps all, hey, for those who love literature, this is indeed, it is indeed the place to be, to be. hey, so, how're you? new! ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    hey Kate, i'm God, if the name offends you, sorry, feel free to call me whatever you want, welcome to YWS, you don't seem to say alot in your introduction, ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    hey, chocolate of any kind is a plus with me. Kai? believe it or not, I had a cat named Kai once... go figure... dumb cat by the way, the ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    of course, of course, hey, Im God, if the name offends you, feel free to make up one for your own use/amusment, I really dont mind what you call me, ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    hey Sol, now that is an interesting name "Sol" could mean one of a couple things, 1. the proper name of our star 2. the note "sol" as in "re-mi-fa- ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!

    hey there, I am known in some circles as God, I deeply apologize if aforementioned name offends you, if so, please feel free to create on of your own desire, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    Hahahahaha, just about everyone here, in fact most of us are the exact same as you seem to be, except most of our names arent Suzy, anyhow, I am God, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I had my... hesitations at posting on your welcome, for the obvious reasons that you may well find my username offensive, I apologize for said offense, but on the other ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Welcome to YWS, I am God, and as I tell everyone, if the username offends you, then feel free to create one of your own to peruse. and what is ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    hey, you seem like a reasonable person... I call myself God, if that offends you, well, you are free to create one of your preference to use, I really don't ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :D

    Hey Lit, I am God, if the name offends you, please feel free to call me whatever you wish. welcome to YWS, the place where you are free to post ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: mayday parada

    hey, new member, huh? just be sure to post two review before you post any of your own work... it appears I got first reply, YAY me... someone might post ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Er, can I call you that? just Er. as they have already stated the rules, I won't bother, so, who are you? what do you do, besides writing obviously, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Ole :D

    ooooh! hello there, I be known as "God" I am the friendly neighboorhood rebel. so, what's up with you? I have never written a novel, but I have a few ...

    Jan 8, 2009


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio