User avatar

God

  • Other Poetry Re: Sinner's Gamble

    ooh, thanks for the review, I found it most helpful, anyhow, anyone else want to comment? really? no one? well hell, Peace, God

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Re: The Doctrine

    Be at peace with the world, and be at peace with yourself. Know well your limitations, yet strive to overcome them. Take joy from what you do, and bring joy ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    Evi, this was quite brilliant, a bit random, and I am not sure how you actually thought this up.. I do have the same sentiments about Google though, Google addicts ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey dudes and dudettes!

    hey there, I am known in some circles as God, I deeply apologize if aforementioned name offends you, if so, please feel free to create on of your own desire, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sinner's Gamble

    We danced all night, on the edge of a knife, in the morning we gambled, with the Devil's dice. We lived to fight, and we fought to win. Our love's ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: perceptional poetry

    an amazing poem, pure genius, anyhow, this is one of the most unique things I have ever read, and yes, it is all of thsoe thing adna, and from what ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    Hahahahaha, just about everyone here, in fact most of us are the exact same as you seem to be, except most of our names arent Suzy, anyhow, I am God, ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    I had my... hesitations at posting on your welcome, for the obvious reasons that you may well find my username offensive, I apologize for said offense, but on the other ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Demise of the gods.

    this was quite a peice of work, honestly. I have not read somehting this... I dont know, since, the Odyssey, or Beowulf, I dont know, I really don't this was ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Oh Society...

    ahh, another outlaw, greetings, can you hear her whisper? from your very birth? Mother Culture tells you what is right, what is true, but it's all a lie. Mother Culture ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Death of Love

    a fair poem, I am sure, your rhyme was grand, your rhythm superb, if but your topic was a bit cliche, what topic isnt nowaday? your imagery was good as ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ocelotoscope

    well, this is an odd one, for sure, I mean, was this for some kind of contest or somehting, because while totally random poems are nice and all, does it ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Welcome to YWS, I am God, and as I tell everyone, if the username offends you, then feel free to create one of your own to peruse. and what is ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yet to be titled.

    wow, this was an incredibaly emotional poem, about the impermanence of everything, life, love, whatever, of solitude, only met by the silent stares of mailboxes, now thats cool, but a ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: War (Ask Me No Questions)

    I enjoyed your poem. after that is said, I think it neccessary to say that the rhythm was good, the rhymes were good, and well, this was a dark poem, ...

    Jan 10, 2009


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres