User avatar

God

  • Other Poetry Re: More

    thanks both of you, anyone else wanna critique it? peace, God

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marc- Hunted There was a another older girl now, she seemed to be looking at Marc with what was a mixture of pity and compassion. so annoying. Out of a ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: World war Z (zombie survival)

    well, against my better judgement, I have succumbed to the zombie stroybook, god... I'll join. anyhow what next? need more info. Peace, God

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe

    hey a good poem, I think, and yeah, it reminded me about the time I doanted blood, except the fact that for some odd reason, I was looking at the ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marc-Hunted They decide to leave the bullet in, because none of them seem to know much about surgery, and right now, it might hurt more to take it out than ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Censorship limits free speech and so should be banned.'

    well, having only just subscribed to this group, I wanted to say something. censorship, is it right? well, the first thing that came to mind was a book called Johnny ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: the ballad of Hannibal

    ahha, but you do capitalize the names of places, Gaul, Italy, and people, as well, Hannibal. I assume this kind of history interests, me as well, yeah, I was voting ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: More

    More to know. More to hear. More to spread the bitter fear. More to see. More to feel. More to question what is real. More to taste. More to smell. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    being the next person to post, I should be the one to get shot... darn... didnt want that. Marc- Hunted Marc felt a searing pain shoot into his leg. Judging ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: RAWRy Legend

    at first I thought it was only important peopl ewho got to do this, but I didn't see a sign, so here goes 1. I am severally A.D.D. 2. MY ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: RAWRy Legend

    at first I thought it was only important peopl ewho got to do this, but I didn't see a sign, so here goes 1. I am severally A.D.D. 2. MY ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradise

    does anyone realize? not to be hostile, or anything, but this is a site for young writers, and unless you are some kinda joker, you seem to be about 73 ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New on here

    hey Maddy can I call you that, Maddy? anyhow, welcom to YWS, hope you like it here... and I would like to state that we are not all crazy, just ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Marc - Hunted the now moving crown of people was of a various assortment of ages and personalities. As well as an assorted level of injury, some seemed to be ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here

    LIBRARY GNOME!!! sorry about the caps all, hey, for those who love literature, this is indeed, it is indeed the place to be, to be. hey, so, how're you? new! ...

    Jan 21, 2009


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman