User avatar

God

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Happy

    honestly, I read this and just had to say something. this was, like most of your stuff, brilliant. and oh so true, yet I notice, even though everyone syas how ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola amigos

    huh, I like your quote... no idea why.. well, that's not true... but it's complicted... sorta... anyhow, obviously you aren't new, so I won't bother explaining the rules... if you ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Chasm

    Three stood on a bridge, a broken bridge to nowhere looking into the chasm, they know not where it leads. the darkness underneath, seems to stretch forever on. But in ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    you know, I love that this touched so many people, but I have to say, I was not talking about God, (not me, the other one) either way, I wasnt ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Reaper

    Okay, I have to say, that the hidden meaning is that of the darkness within each of us, we all have our inner demons, our grim fate, our darkest dreams ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    thank you all, for your support, I found your reviews most helpful, might I point out, princess, that I never claimed the statues were stone, it might have been iplied, ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oi look! Another new one!

    Hey, I'm God, I apologize if the name offends you, feel free to make up one of your own, if you wish, So, since everyone else has pretty much covered ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'old' newbie

    hey hey, I'm God, sorry about the name, might be offensive, feel free to make one up if you don't want to call me God... welcome to YWS... musician, huh? ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Messege 1: Sender: God Messege: hey folks, i'm dropping out, too fast for me, and I ent gonna have comp for much longer, peace all,

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: World war Z (zombie survival)

    William-- After making sure all the doors were locked, not that that would stop the zombies, but he would at least be warned by the breaking glass, he starts to ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh

    hey hey, Green means go, yellow means go faster, and red means floor the pedal, you'll make it. so, welcome to YWS, I'm God, and I apologize if the name ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Reaper

    well, honestly, I could be one of those people, but I'm not, not in this case, but I will refrain from saying what exactly this is about, until I see ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: World war Z (zombie survival)

    the lights of the Wal-mart had been out for hours, and right now, at least, it was quiet. undead things... monsters... zombies, really, I mean, what the hell? a zombie ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I hate the time zone difference, crud, i skip one day, and everything goes to hell... let me see, we were captured? all of us? or just some of us? ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: World war Z (zombie survival)

    Name: William MacFae Age: 22 Occupation: Wal-Mart employee Skills/Talents: was a college wrestling star before dropping out, is still physically competent, but a bit out of shape. Physical: longish al

    Jan 25, 2009


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)