User avatar

God

  • Archive Re: The Lost Room

    William: "maybe i should go?" he says, "I dont want to intrude or anything" "bit late for that" says Andy "yeah, sorry" he turns to leave **sorry i ent got ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Death's Dance

    Great poem about freedom, and being unafraid of the next step, at the same time, wanting someone to take the plunge with you. if i read this poem (which I ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    Viva La Revolucion! this is a very angry poem, or at lest, its passionate. and i have to agree, the last stanza is probably the best, youre saying, "If this ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Endless Time Stops

    Im not sure what to put here, it was a good poem, and i liked the way you presented it, kind of like... broken, yet whole and fluid. The idea ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    ***whats the matter people? Im still here getting my ass shot off, what would happen in a real war if two of em just dropped out?, anyways, lets continue*** **Ill ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **I dont know if Ive posted this or not. I can not find it, so ill post it again. (granted, I tried to post like 6 times the other day, ...

    May 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Service to Society

    well, for one, the main character was actually a girl. i dont think i mentioned that though, did I? and another, ive re-written this since then, so its a little ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Loved the poem, Viva La Revolucion! but, Vain, and Crayon, while they do not match are pretty darn close, close enough, to me. on the other hand, i did not ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Scott

    Short, sweet and to the point, this poem would make a great card, I like the way you made it have a sort of... i dont know, innocence to it ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    **we obviously have different concepts of telelpathy. I was not listening to your thoughts, i was merely projecting my own in a speech-like manner, i view these as different things, ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God, I love you

    well, I never went much for the whole "I love you" sentiments, but the poem wasnt bad, it was a little un-poetic, too plain. so i agree with other people, ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    **Gasp! you dont want to get rid of me, do you? {smiles} ** Richard: feeling mischevious, he decided to play a small joke (ha ha) on the vampire who had ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    **"One of the Highland regiments went over the top in its first battle behind forty kilted bagpipers, skirling away for all they were worth— at machine guns" -Dalton Trumbo, Johnny ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **Singer, a little blunt, most pepole wouldnt tell that kinda thing to someone they just met, but hell, and everyone else, this is going a bit fast, if you arent ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **whatever** Mark: (Friday, First hour) "hey teach!" "What is it now Mark?" "Can I use the bathroom?" "Wait untill Marissa gets back." "but its 'mergency" Says Mark "i really gotta ...

    May 19, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew