User avatar

God

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Obsession

    I liked, it. and I agree, most definatley with the fist critiquer(?) as I have not yet viewed teh other. It was well written, well presented, and dealt with issues ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: West Winds Fall

    Well, those malicious people (I am NOT talking about anyone in particular) go... and... well, lets not go there. It was a great poem, a bit long for my taste, ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mahatma's Grief

    So, I have read thy poem, and then read the comments. It was a very powerfully moving poem, and Mr. Gandhi was one of the most amazing people I have ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mahatma's Grief

    So, I have read thy poem, and then read the comments. It was a very powerfully moving poem, and Mr. Gandhi was one of the most amazing people I have ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Things They Say

    Thank you all, for the replies, but I have to say, I agree with the Novices, no, the last line is NOT out of character, It's a statement. It needeth ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Things They Say

    They say that we are safe, that the bombs are just for show, but what will come tomorrow even They can never know. They say that Armageddon, is just an ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Faces

    My face is a mask, for the world to see. Caught up in secrets, that one cannot know. Giving false hope, lies continue to grow. And we grasp for a ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight vs. Harry Potter

    ouch, you really shove it in Twilight's collective face, don't you? don't worry, because, frankly, I agree with you. peace.

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    Thanks both of you, and yes, to answer your question, the meaning of life is plainly, just living. To live your own life the way you think you should. and ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Other Re: My goodbye to a teacher

    That was beautiful, and I am 100% serious. Such raw emotion, it takes someone a lot of feeling to write something like that down. My hat's off to you, even ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Other Re: The Meaning of Life

    There is an innocent beauty to a flower. Like that of a young child, first discovering their world. There is a Magic to nature that will never be explained by ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter one)

    yeah, it got better towards the end, it just started out a bit choppy.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: the unknown

    nice poem, it builds, Im not sure form where, or to where, but its good, I like the way the poem progressed, but if there is anything wrong with it, ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Think (chapter one)

    hmmm... sounds like she's got a telepathy complex, i recommend a dosage of strong hallucinogens, preferably taken with a strong alcohol, that should take care of it, ha ha... but ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dirty Work

    ha ha, I liked this, it was amusing... it kinda reminded me of a story a friend wrote... about chickens... anyways, the flow was realistic, and the characters believable. I ...

    Jun 28, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening