User avatar

God

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    Ancient statues standing tall, noble visage, broken all, they've stood for near a thousand years, they'll probably stand a thousand more. They watch us live, they watch us die, all ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On Failure

    I am going to find it very hard to give you a good review, because while this poem was good, it spoke to me in such a way that I ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    I enjoyed this poem because it has style. The poem has a personal style that is not evident in most people's writing this is a bit confusing, but it definately ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just The Way I Like It

    I feel I should also make a point of something else, when you commented that no-one had told me how to live my life, you did not take into account ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just The Way I Like It

    Thanks all for reading this, but again, I think some of you may have assumed it had more meaning than It actually did, this was just a casual poem I ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just The Way I Like It

    I like my poems with random verse. It cannot sound much worse than to hear those stupid fools with all their myriad rules. Trying to make me write with "skill" ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foreward Dreams, Living Today, and Yesterday's Memories,

    Thank you both, yes my rhyme scheme is scattered and inconsistant, but its kool, and I like short poems, thes three are meant to be a set. and i might ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Foreward Dreams, Living Today, and Yesterday's Memories,

    Foreward Dreams I like to think of myself as a lover, and a fighter, a revolution man, so to speak. And in my eyes, I am but then I step, ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Flame Dancer's Fire Dance

    I like this poem because it has a very tribal dance feel to it, and it is about the fire, maybe the fire in someones heart, maybe a more literal ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lovers Bread Basket

    I enjoyed your poem, it had a nice flow, rhyme sceme, and it was extremely humorous You seem like the kind of person that is able to just spit something ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hand In Hand

    this is odd, ive gotten into the habit of critiqueing my critiquers well, first off, i'd like peopple to comment more on the content behind it, rather than the superficious ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Young

    thank you all, especially Charliebo, who's reply i found most helpful... and i think i will change it too "whilst" thank you. I guess i shouldnt be surprised that nobody ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hand In Hand

    Candles all raised high, against the growing dark. The fire in our eyes, the fire in our hearts. The passion of the hour, may yet withstand the night. And don't ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skin

    ha ha, I loved this poem, a couple mechanical errors, but i'll let others correct them. it was good, you could easilty tell, i think the point you were trying ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forever Young

    Life's young beauty dancing, to a slow, soft tune. Thou art forever young, but death comes all too soon. To die whilst not alone, is measured not in gold.

    Nov 5, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott