User avatar

God

  • Other Re: Christmas time.

    I like this idea, and it can be applied to almost any situation like that, whether you are learning to drive a car, or whatever, it's all so... exciting at ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me take a moment to introduce myself

    hey new person, I'm God, as you can see, if you take offense at that name, my apologies, feel free to call me by any name at all. I don't ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola everyone!

    Welcome to YWS Roo, I am God, if you have issues with that name, you can either call me somehting else, or whatever, i'm not too big on my name. ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Coins

    there isnt much to say about this piece, it doesnt go anywhere yet.... that definatly need fixeing, but i think you have a good start.. you do know where you ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Garage Sale of Memories

    I don't believe it needs much fixing, I like the idea, and i may steal it for a story, if you don't mind that is. the idea that memeories are ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hey Leoni, I may not be the most eligable of people to comment here, or to tell you what's what, but, the way I see it, lend a hand to ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Streetlamp Heroes

    Thank you ms. Suzanne for the quite... honest... critique. Well, lets start off with the line breaks. they really have no point, other than thats how I thought the poem, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Streetlamp Heroes

    perhaps, my good friend, the poem only seems jolting to you, because you are assigning to it a rhythm that is not there... try reading it in a different way, ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freedom's Song

    Let me start by saying, excellent poem, freedom is a very good topic to write about... why is it that freedom is so often compared to music... maybe music makes ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Streetlamp Heroes

    These knights wore blue jeans, and leather jackets, and courted, the looking-glass queens. They speak not in prose, but in their pocket a rose, to give to the girl, of ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Truth Behind the Lies

    let me state this right now. there is a reason I wrote the poem this way... well sort of... it is NOT about suicide... well, it is, but it isnt, ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Truth Behind the Lies

    The man smiles softly, but no-one knows why. On his face a grin, but his eyes betray the lie, He's telling to the world, he's telling to himself, though all ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forever On A Bridge

    Two stand on a bridge, away from the world. Midnight has gone, four hours, or more. Their hands clasped tight, in the face of the dawn. Not know what will ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Golden Skinned People

    well, i was slightly surprised to read it, go to comment it, come back and find the ending massively different. I kinda sorta liked the last part of the last ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Golden Skinned People

    Wow, I mean... just wow... that was amazing! the imagery was great, the flow, was intesnse, and pulled you onward, is had a very epic-poem feel to it, but thats ...

    Dec 21, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg