User avatar

God

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Ole :D

    ooooh! hello there, I be known as "God" I am the friendly neighboorhood rebel. so, what's up with you? I have never written a novel, but I have a few ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sister child

    she... hmm, is "she," "you?" an interesting poem, that life comes forth new each year, from the ashes of the old, like a clean slate, starting new, fresh, facing the ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where am I going?

    meh, this is the first of your poems that I have read that I can honestly say that I dont like. I mean, its okay, well written, and everything, but ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sytem

    I must say that I completely disagree with the previous critiques, and people, if you may have noticed, I only give mainly good reviews, but thats because I won't critique ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vulnerable

    anyways, I read this poem and just had to comment, I like how you portray people as fragile, human life, emotion, and whatnot are so very fragile that sometimes people ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Intoxicating Mind

    Beatles fan, huh? me too. anyways, about your poem, I enjoyed it, it was... to say the least, I found it quite refreshing. describing the mind, the thgouht process, the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Thousand Feathers

    oooh, this is much, much deeper than it appears at first, I have been in a similar situation, so I know the effort it takes to try and repair things ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pancakes

    Well, I only have one thing to say... I love pancakes... really, and totally seriously, I love pancakes. my favorite food. so this poem rocks, I loved the flow, and ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: my inner editor

    very pointed. and shows much attitude, and blatant disrespect for teh rules of literature. but that's what you were aiming for, yes? I'm not sure how this one will go ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Live

    Heyo, welcom to YWS, I am God, I enjoyed the simplicity of your poem (as other people did) but on the other hand, I also enjoyed your use of a ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Stand There

    this has a very dark, very chilling feel to it, like cold insanity, seeping through the gap under the door. Well, I like your line breaks, they make it interesting, ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time. the unanswerable question, time doesnt exist, I say, so on to you poem, shall we, I quite agree with her, you need to split up those line or something, ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time

    Time. the unanswerable question, time doesnt exist, I say, so on to you poem, shall we, I quite agree with her, you need to split up those line or something, ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Perfection

    I like your style, but to be honest, you need not leave notes like that at the end of your poems, people will more or less ignore them and write ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Looking Up to the Sky

    Now that is odd, I totally relate to this poem, hell, ive thought this every day of my life for teh last about 2 years. sometimes I think that "God" ...

    Jan 5, 2009


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100