User avatar

God

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    hey, you seem like a reasonable person... I call myself God, if that offends you, well, you are free to create one of your preference to use, I really don't ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just The Way I Like It

    thank you, thank you, especially all of you who seem quite lost here, it's okay, we are all lost in the woods, I like it that way, and I am ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: M

    oooh, a nice style, once i wrote very nice one about turtles, but hey, whatever, anyways, I think the point was more or less random, so I wont bother actually ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crazed

    you do like your crazy people, don't you? I mean, WHAT THE? I think, your work is frankly quite good, but seriously, are yo unsane?(similar to unsane, except unsane is ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead

    of course they do, dear, we all live in our own worlds, why? you ask? Because reality is just a word. sounds so simple, but it means so much, anyways, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Mile-marker Zero

    I agree, sadly, for the type of poem this is, it would work much better if you cut out a couple stanzas, or combined them down, or somehting, other than ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music of Dusk

    I thought everyone here knew? Math class is designated poetry writing hour., since we obviously won't actually be doing the math (sorry, bad pun) I loved the poem, the rhythm ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Voices In My Head

    thank you June, your review, while I will not totall ignore it, I will probably disregard the bulk of it, minus a few things I genuinly agreed with, thank you, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :D

    Hey Lit, I am God, if the name offends you, please feel free to call me whatever you wish. welcome to YWS, the place where you are free to post ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: mayday parada

    hey, new member, huh? just be sure to post two review before you post any of your own work... it appears I got first reply, YAY me... someone might post ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just joined, so thought I should just post something.

    I lliked the poem, it had a nicce, somewhat unique rhythm to it, not a big fan of swearing in your work, but hell, it aint my poem. (I know, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Beyond the Stache

    as the proud owner of a mustache, I feel obliged to denounce your poem as blasphemy! muahahahaha! anyways, this was insane, silly, random (duh), and totally awesome, hey, sanity is ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hey Er, can I call you that? just Er. as they have already stated the rules, I won't bother, so, who are you? what do you do, besides writing obviously, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eclipse

    I have to say, this is an odd poem, what exactly is this? epic poem? about a star, I believe, but something else too. now what I really can't tell ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Voices In My Head

    The words are flowing through my head, As I try to recall what they've said, they whisper secrets in my ear, the darkest truths for me to hear. I know ...

    Jan 8, 2009


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl