Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: A Centaur, a Hatter, and a Bear

    Brilliant! I myself have a very hard time drawing people. I don't know why, my mind always takes hold of my hand and turns my people drawings into aliens, anthros ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Than you! Here's the title page of chapter one and the first page: (I can't make them any smaller, sorry, oh and the speech bubble in the first panel got ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Lone is a he and thank you very much! I love drawing eyes. I think you can show so much feeling with a simple eye drawing. I will have more ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Here's what I've got so far. (I know I messed up on the sizing of Lone's head a couple times. Don't say anything about that. It haunts me. This is ...

    Jan 29, 2011


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane