Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: Raining in my Heart

    I like this. It's simplistic, yet quite powerful and meaningful. I do love powerful work. :) Interesting style you have, I like it. I tend to love unique styles. Very ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rosary

    I love it! Very good angle! Why is it a good angle, you ask as everyone seems to think it's odd? Well, I'll tell you: it's different, unique and it ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Paintings

    Impressive for quick paintings. Then again, I'm always impressed with painters. The constant changing of olours and brushes... Aye, it takes patience and a steady hand beause you really can't ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    I rarely ever draw people, so I know the body's wrong. I've done maybe two full-bodied drawings of people my whole life. so I know I need to work on ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    Don't have a clue why I drew this.... I have this really weird style. I always use a black pen and I rarely show my winged people's faces. Mainly because ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Not Sure, Help Me?-FIXED

    It's kinda hard to see but what I do see looks good! I can't draw humans. Not non-cartoon ones. So to me, this is very good! Keep it up!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    No, I like the line I used. "You wouldn't have to eat me, wolf" meaning she could tear him to shreds anyway. It makes more sense for her character and ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I used Prismacolor Premier markers (Promarkers) and my trusty black pen. :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Introduction of Luminous (Lumi)!

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Thank you everyone! I will have more up tomorrow!

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I can see them just fine.... I don't know how to fix them, as they don't seem to need fixing....

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I draw a lot of comics, lol. This is my comic strip Kattt. Not of the highest quality but hey, it takes forever to draw and colour these. Have mercy. ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wales

    Wow. Absolutely beautiful. I must remember to visit Wales.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fish!

    A poster would be a great idea! I love fish! I'd put it up right next to my other fish poster. (Did I mention I like fish? haha)

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Thank you, everyone! I hope to have a new page up by tomorrow. I will also be introducing a new character. (And a very hard one to draw, mind you) ...

    Jan 31, 2011


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja