Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)

    I've been watching that show since grade four, so I know how to draw most characters correctly. What's hard is getting the feeling in. Even though it is a cartoon, ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    Well done! I love the good ol' classic pencil and paper look. ;) My tools of the trade was pencil and paper for the longest time. In my world, pencil ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing of a girl

    I absolutly LOVE the enhanced eyes, making them like that really draws you it. God, I still can't draw faces (other than cartoon). You're really good, lucky you! Keep drawing! ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Those were both of my friend's faves and I like 'em too. I think they work great. :)

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    About that, I used one pen before that was really light, then I lost it so I switched to my other red pen. They were actually similar colours but the ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)

    Just a little scene from one of my favourite Futurama episodes. Disclaimer: Futurama belongs to Matt Groening, 20th century Fox and Comedy Central. This is only a work of Fan-art. ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Oops. I mentioned it on every other website I've posted these except here! It's Jace.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Thank you! I use Prismacolour Premier Markers. (Graphic design markers) UPDATED AGAIN! Just two little short ones. :)

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    Wow, thank you! I spent a long time on this!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    UPDATED FIRST POST AGAIN! Yay! I'm fast.

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Updated on first post! (Sorry about the sign in the first panel, my dog jumped on me and messed me up)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I feel like I have to say this: I can NOT draw with a Tablet. I just can't . It feels unnatural and it takes me twice as long. I ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Thank you everyone! I hope to have more up soon. It takes an average of two hours to get the joke written, sketch it out then colour. Thanks for reading ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    ANOTHER ONE! (Posted on the first post)

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    Sorry it's so big! It wouldn't let me shrink it.... (I know the lines of the wings are a little wobbly) Well, this took 30 min to sketch, 1 hour ...

    Feb 4, 2011


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman