-
Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong
Yeah, I know it's too dark. I tried to fix it on Paint and ended up with that. Everything else just messed it up more so I left it. The ...
Mar 15, 2011 -
Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong
You'd have to ask the guy who did the lighting in the picture I used as a bit of a guide. It was like that.
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong
Okay, here it is, the only real person I've ever drawn in my life. And I should add: I am HORRIBLE at drawing people, just truly AWFUL . By the ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Ruka
Absolutely gorgeous! The only things I can pick out though, would be the hairline is virtually nonexistent. Try to make some strands connect to the head to create a visible ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: World of Yin and Yang
Beautiful, though I would like to see a larger image of it. You should try to bold your lines more, maybe add a bitof an outline, more distinct shading techniques, ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Full Moon Battle
I wish I could have made the lines smoother but I drew this with marker, scanned it onto my PC than edited it using GIMP. The lines could not be ...
Feb 19, 2011 -
Re: Full Moon Battle
This is the second time I've ever drawn a human form. Also, I can't add shadow, I only have a certain amount of markers. Oh and I liked the blur, ...
Feb 16, 2011 -
Re: Kattt (My comic strip)
Ha! I wish I was too, as Dilbert's on the front page of the Sunday funnies. Which reminds me, tomorrow's Sunday. I will post some more. :) (One of my ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Out From The Ashes...
Thanks, everyone! I know the anatomy's wrong. I never draw people, that's why. This was just a rough attempt. Wings, though? Yeah, I draw 'em all the time. :)
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: Kattt (My comic strip)
I will have more posted soon. And I'm already seeing he beginnings of KatttxKyle shippers (Supporters). You'll have to see what happens, I'm not giving anything away. I will have ...
Feb 13, 2011 -
Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)
I should probably mention that I used my colouring style, not the usual. I could very well be the biggest Futurama fan alive, I know the colours but my Prismacolour ...
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: Lake Side
Ooh! Those are beautiful! Amazing work. Photography is a lot harder to do than most people think. You must have some amazing talent. Keep it up, never stop! -Greena
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: My Pets
Aww! Those are adorable! I love the simplistic and chibi-like style. It's awesome! I love it! Keep up the adorable work! -Greena
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: Ocean in January
Wow. Utterly beautiful. (I'm running out of words) Inspiring. (Okay, I'm done) I love how you managed to make dirty snow and shady weather look so amazing! Well done! Great ...
Feb 10, 2011 -
Re: Full Moon Battle
Huh, it actually does look like a CD cover. I'm going to tell my friend that I want to try creating her band logo and possibly first CD cover. :) ...
Feb 10, 2011
