Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)

    I should probably mention that I used my colouring style, not the usual. I could very well be the biggest Futurama fan alive, I know the colours but my Prismacolour ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Side

    Ooh! Those are beautiful! Amazing work. Photography is a lot harder to do than most people think. You must have some amazing talent. Keep it up, never stop! -Greena

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    Aww! Those are adorable! I love the simplistic and chibi-like style. It's awesome! I love it! Keep up the adorable work! -Greena

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    Wow. Utterly beautiful. (I'm running out of words) Inspiring. (Okay, I'm done) I love how you managed to make dirty snow and shady weather look so amazing! Well done! Great ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    Huh, it actually does look like a CD cover. I'm going to tell my friend that I want to try creating her band logo and possibly first CD cover. :) ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)

    I've been watching that show since grade four, so I know how to draw most characters correctly. What's hard is getting the feeling in. Even though it is a cartoon, ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    Well done! I love the good ol' classic pencil and paper look. ;) My tools of the trade was pencil and paper for the longest time. In my world, pencil ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing of a girl

    I absolutly LOVE the enhanced eyes, making them like that really draws you it. God, I still can't draw faces (other than cartoon). You're really good, lucky you! Keep drawing! ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Those were both of my friend's faves and I like 'em too. I think they work great. :)

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    About that, I used one pen before that was really light, then I lost it so I switched to my other red pen. They were actually similar colours but the ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Futurama Fan-Art (Fry+Leela)

    Just a little scene from one of my favourite Futurama episodes. Disclaimer: Futurama belongs to Matt Groening, 20th century Fox and Comedy Central. This is only a work of Fan-art. ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Oops. I mentioned it on every other website I've posted these except here! It's Jace.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Thank you! I use Prismacolour Premier Markers. (Graphic design markers) UPDATED AGAIN! Just two little short ones. :)

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    Wow, thank you! I spent a long time on this!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    UPDATED FIRST POST AGAIN! Yay! I'm fast.

    Feb 7, 2011


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton