Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: Ruka

    Absolutely gorgeous! The only things I can pick out though, would be the hairline is virtually nonexistent. Try to make some strands connect to the head to create a visible ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: World of Yin and Yang

    Beautiful, though I would like to see a larger image of it. You should try to bold your lines more, maybe add a bitof an outline, more distinct shading techniques, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    The parenthesis weren't meant as echoes, they were meant as thoughts.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    It's torture of a different kind, become a toy that all can wind. Words of deep tormenting cries, bleeding truth and taking lies. Monster found in store-bought souls, plastic faces, ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    I wish I could have made the lines smoother but I drew this with marker, scanned it onto my PC than edited it using GIMP. The lines could not be ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thrown Away

    I do have longer chapters later on. It starts out short, though, because I had limited time to write and I was writing one chapter in a day. This is ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    This is the second time I've ever drawn a human form. Also, I can't add shadow, I only have a certain amount of markers. Oh and I liked the blur, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Ha! I wish I was too, as Dilbert's on the front page of the Sunday funnies. Which reminds me, tomorrow's Sunday. I will post some more. :) (One of my ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thrown Away-Chapter Two

    I followed him slowly into the Weaponry, conscious of all the gun-nuts watching me with eyebrows raised. "Uh, Eric? Why are we here?" He laughed as though it was stupid ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    Thanks, everyone! I know the anatomy's wrong. I never draw people, that's why. This was just a rough attempt. Wings, though? Yeah, I draw 'em all the time. :)

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thrown Away

    At last someone likes this simplistic style! I love books like this, where it's written as though the real character were writing. I will post more. Thank you. :) BTW, ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I will have more posted soon. And I'm already seeing he beginnings of KatttxKyle shippers (Supporters). You'll have to see what happens, I'm not giving anything away. I will have ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path (Prologue)

    Thanks for reading. I'll remember to fix my grammar.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path (Prologue)

    Aye, the Nothingness... my worst fear, really, everything gone, being alone, no pain, no hope, no escape.... (Shudders) Oh and I fixed the sentence. :) Now there's a space.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path (Prologue)

    Prologue Blazing light fell down upon me, lashing my already-bloodied wings, forcing me down to Earth, forcing me to scream in agony as the others circled around, their eyes cold, ...

    Feb 11, 2011


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney