Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Yeah, the whole thing's a metaphor for drug-abuse. I know it can be a little confusing.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you everyone! I love getting feedback!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Thank you for the reviews! I really appreciate it!

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Describing Love

    The love I was describing was the feeling, not the acting. I was describing what love is in itself, not what love leads to. This was about true love, and ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Describing Love

    Now anyone who knows me, knows I don't write love-poems. But you should also know that when I have something so say, by God, I'm gonna say it. What is ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This One's For You

    Thank you! :D I'm really glad I got my message out!

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Give Me Back My Soul

    I like the way this seems to linger. Hauntingly beautiful. The best kind. I love it. Keep Writing! -Greena

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This One's For You

    This one's for the real people, not the plastic figurines, painted faces, sucked out stomachs, this ain't for you. This is for the ugly people, the ones who think they ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path/ Chp 1

    The first part was not part of the story, just a description. NOT a zombie Apocalypse thing and the setting is in a time where- NOT giving spoilers. Will be ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path/ Chp 1

    Can I get some reviews? I'd like to know how I can improve.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Snakes Of Cursed Gold chapter 1 Airlia

    It's good but I have a few suggestions: 1) Try to separate the paragraphs more, it's hard to look at. 2) post chapters, not pages. No one likes getting only ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: To Take The Left Path/ Chp 1

    Discription: Trapped in an endless abyss, Shylen recalls the choices she made and the path she took. She can't regret her decisions, she can only accept that they were hers ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    Yeah, I know it's too dark. I tried to fix it on Paint and ended up with that. Everything else just messed it up more so I left it. The ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    You'd have to ask the guy who did the lighting in the picture I used as a bit of a guide. It was like that.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    Okay, here it is, the only real person I've ever drawn in my life. And I should add: I am HORRIBLE at drawing people, just truly AWFUL . By the ...

    Mar 13, 2011


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)