-
Re: No Name
Yeah, I assume it's the ranting sentences and random choppy phrases. I don't think I've encountered anyone who understood why I wrote it like that so I don't explain myself ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: Hidden Eyes
Alright, I like this one, there's a few lines I don't like but I'll fix those when I think of something better. Till then, review away! Hidden Eyes Rebels hide ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: No Name
This is not supposed to be clear. The point, the background, the character's true nature are all up for interpretation. This story was meant for you to think, to actually ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: The Cold Dread Of War
Yeah, sorry about the history book terms and such, I needed to stick those in there for my English teacher. I hated doing it. I don't normally write about history. ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: The Cold Dread Of War
I appreciate the criticism but most people tend to say something they like about a story as well as what they didn't, you know, give the author of the story ...
Apr 21, 2011 -
Re: The Cold Dread Of War
Ohhh, now I see. Those words aren't misspelled, I'm Canadian and up here "color" is spelled "colour", "favorite" is "favourite" and a few more words are spelled with "ou" too, ...
Apr 20, 2011 -
Re: Freedom Is To Breathe
Ah, that's just my style. A mix of short and long sentences and I always load my stories up with metaphors. The meaning is always there, you just have to ...
Apr 20, 2011 -
Re: The Cold Dread Of War
Aye yi yi, I proof-read this tons of times and there's sill spelling errors? Even when my computer informs me of those? That's weird. I don't think I caught any ...
Apr 20, 2011 -
Re: The Cold Dread Of War
Moonlight filters through like little rivulets down in the trenches. The trench is one meter across and two deep, it zigzags across the landscape like a ragged scar. The enemy's ...
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: Once More
Not bad. Not bad at all. Just a few lines I would have corrected but there's no need in mentioning them since the person who posted before me has beat ...
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: If It Is Not Love, Then What Is It?
It's very good, but what seems odd is how it starts out with two-line stanzas but you only keep that up for a little while before you move on to ...
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: Devil's Playhouse
Well done. Very good imagery and use of metaphors. I like the feel of this poem and it had a nice rhythm. A little off at times but otherwise great! ...
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: Freedom Is To Breathe
I'm just wondering if I could get a review. I spent a very long time on this and I would like to know how I did.
Apr 19, 2011 -
Re: Freedom Is To Breathe
I wasn't sure if I should consider this to be romantic or not, but I don't think romance counts as the main conflict here, the main conflict is emotion and ...
Apr 18, 2011 -
Re: Santana, just like the first time
A very good collection of thoughts, a few punctuation and grammar errors but nothing huge. It doens't quite flow right but then again, it doesn't need to, as this seems ...
Apr 18, 2011
