Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purple tongue.

    Very well done! I loved your use of vocabulary and your wording. Some people may not catch the meaning, but your vocabulary reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's. I remember ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death Avenue

    This is a very interesting poem. I love the concept and your style. The flow is very good, it almost has a beat to it, which I quite liked. Very ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are All The Humans?

    Thank you. :) I was really happy with how this one turned out.

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where Are All The Humans?

    Where have the humans gone? All I see are drones. Robotic minds that wish for robotic bodies, not people, but things eagar to give up their flesh, all their mortal ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Others

    Hm, I wasn't sure about the short lines but it seems to flow quite well. There are some lines such as the ones at the end that seem a little ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WHEN I'M GONE

    A very interesting style and set-up. It's quite beautiful and it flows well. I can't seem to find anything wrong with this besides what's already been said. Very well done, ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Refuse To Be In Love

    Thank you, I often use a strange set-up. I usually just start writing a poem and see how it flows.

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Refuse To Be In Love

    I have never been in love, and of course, I would like to, but not with you. When the thought crossed my mind joy was not something I felt. It ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Violet Rain

    Ugh. I hate that that colour was taken already. I don't really like this poem any more. It doesn't have the soul that I put into it the first time ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Violet Rain

    For Earth day.... Run within the field of ever, the deer of human faces, the spirits trapped inside the trees, the winged wolf, it rises. And rain falls from sunset ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Candle Light

    Very nice imagery! I like the feel of this and how well it flows. I can't see much you can fix, really, this is very well done. I'd say just ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hidden Eyes

    Thank you, this was my protest for the day. I felt like shouting, so I did it in poem-form. Always the more creative way to go. ;)

    Apr 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torn Paper

    Thanks for the reviews, everyone. I did feel like this wasn't so much a story as it was a collection of thoughts as I was writing it, because basically what ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torn Paper

    Torn Paper I find myself tearing up the papers again. Papers so much like the pages of my mind, filled with words that can't make sense. I've long since figured ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Name

    Thanks for the review! I meant to give no humans specified genders, that one line was a mistake. I wanted it to seem like the creature didn't see humans as ...

    Apr 21, 2011


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid