Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sympathy

    Ooh! I love it! Kind of dark, a little mysterious. Fantastic! :)

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Threads

    I like this, kind of sombre. Very good flow, only a few errors but they've already been corrected. Well done! I love this poem.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Threads

    I like this. Very good flow, only a few errors but they've already been corrected. Well done! I love this poem.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Love You More

    Wonderfully written. It feels... soft. I don't know how else to put it, it's just soothing, about real love, real genuine love. Nothing dis-functional or anything like that, just soft, ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: eager eyes

    Try to use punctuation with your stanzas, it gives the reader more of a feel how to read it. Also, correct your grammar (capitalization mostly). Other than that, great poem. ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    I wrote this a long time ago but I thought it was okay. It's a little dark, just warning you. We were walking down a midnight road, the stars were ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm here with you

    Very well done. I love the feel of it, how it flows. I'd like to read more poems like this. Very good.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Misguided Ghosts ♥

    Wow, I just love the metaphors! Keep it up, I'd love to read more from you.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It doesn't exist

    This is good but I think you need to put it into verses. Since it is a long poem, you can make it feel shorter and more 'flowing' by using ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shallow Children with Hollow Hearts

    Fantastic description. This is very good.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Ah, yes. Death. Quick, slow, unknown. Good poem but you might want to shorten up the last line a bit.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonflower

    Beautiful. I love this. Your imagery is fantastic and I don't think there's anything I think I need to correct. Great work. :) P.S: I like moonflowers too.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sing Song Love Song

    I like this, it is kind of 'sing song'. Just a few corrections, and I added some punctuation. I want to write a love song to take your breath away ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Our Way

    I like this but she does sound a little young, maybe it's just the use of the word 'momma' I do know alot of older teens who use the word ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thrown Away

    Thrown Away By: Makayla Johnson Chapter One There is a place for kids like me, it's called Juvenile Hall. No, I haven't been arrested yet but I've had about a ...

    Dec 1, 2010


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy