Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you very much! I guess it's okay that it's long. I always write long poems, I guess I just got used to the form I often use. Thank you! ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    that is awsome! how on earth do you manage to write for that long without it turning to drivel? Yours truly "that person who can't write poems that are more ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Confess

    Wow. That's what I though when I finished reading this. It's amazing! Well done and some applauding for you. I love this. The layout was great and I just loved ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baying For Freedom

    All the errors were done on purpose. It's written from a dog's view. I didn't think they'd have perfect grammar. Also, the beginning meant that its eyes were watering. You ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baying For Freedom

    Thank you, everyone. I'm glad I left an impression.

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    I don't write many short poems. I prefer long ones, that way you can voice everything and only get the poeple who truly like your work to read it. But ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First work of poetry exploring the area

    Very well done for your first entry. The person who posted before me summed up all the mistakes so all I have left to say is; great job and keep ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baying For Freedom

    This is set from the perspective of a dog living in a dog-pound where animals die on the spot, are killed, starved, etc. These types of animal shelters do exist. ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: in duplicate

    Wow, very intense. I love that. :)

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pennies and Drains

    Love the rhythm and the way it's set up. Great poem!

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just hope

    I don't find it muddled, in fact I find that 'muddled' is how it should feel, like you have to sort it out to fully understand. Makes you think.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: migration

    Amazing! Very interesting poem. I might want to read more of your stuff.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Exhume

    Brilliant! I love this piece, no spelling or grammar errors at all. Breath-taking. ;)

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For His Life

    I like this, it's got mystery. An unknown quality to itself. It makes you think, guess what happened, what might happen. I like that, it's nice to see unknown qualities ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Into the night

    Wow, amazing poem, you must have worked very hard on it. It flowed well and your choice of words was great. I don't think I really need to correct anything, ...

    Dec 2, 2010


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope