Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lamppost

    Sombre streets of flooded yellow, dim crusted lime, scarlet red as blood, pavement melted , molded black, dripping with the crimson splash. Lamppost, where the tree once stood. Light source, ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take A Walk With Me, Dad.

    I absolutely love the simplicity of it. Very emotional and it's wonderful how you can put all that feeling into those short lines. Well done.

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ocean Feathers

    Very simplistic and soft-sounding. Some lines are too long for the stanza they are in but otherwise good poem. I love the feel of it and how you can almost ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Estrangement

    I see everything has already been corrected, so all I have to say is to try and shorten the amount of sylables in some lines. It does have a distinctive ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Write a Man

    Well done! It sort of sounds like a modern-day Shakespearian poem. Loved your choice of words and the way everything flowed into the next line. Love your writing style, fantastic! ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Museum of Dark Artifacts

    Loved the rhythm, very good. Other people have already corrected what was wrong so all I have left to say is: fantastic poem, I love the feeling of it and ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In The Shadows

    Hauntingly beautiful. I feel like I'm walking alone down a dark street when I read this. You may have used the word "lurk" one too many times but other than ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem

    Very well done. At last I know I'm not the only one who writes such long poems. I loved it, of course. Very well done. Very intence. It conveyed alot ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Boy In The Red Feathers

    The speaker has nothing to do with the government, but the speaker is older, knows things, has been told things. The speaker does not know good english, the speaker is ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Boy In The Red Feathers

    Thank you. I will always keep writing. :)

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To The Boy In The Red Feathers

    I wrote this just a while ago. I have to tell you, though, all the spelling and grammar errors are done on purpose. There ain't no such thing as freedom, ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    A fun poem. Good job as I see all the errors have been corrected by others. Still, dispite this, it's a good poem.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Save Her

    Wow. You are very good at setting mood. Fantastic work.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you! My objective was to write a longer poem, but with a type of flow that would keep the reader interested.

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you. I thought that whole 'shrill cry call' line just needed another syllable so that's why I added the call.

    Dec 16, 2010


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon