Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Green Eyes

    All I think of, All I dream of, Is the way you captured me, And how I shattered you. I just love that beginning. It's a great start and made ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Prologue

    He Died alone. Deep in the Forest Of Silence, he lay in a puddle of his own blood. Here, among the petrified branches and still-watered streams, is where he died. ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My mother

    As others have said, some grammar errors and some breaks in the flow to watch out for. But it is a sweet poem with a nice concept. Since this is ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Warriors

    Ooh! I like this. Very dramatic indeed. I loved the beat and how powerful it sounded. A very strong voice you have and boy can you use it! I can't ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Young To Understand

    This is a pretty good poem. It flows fairly well with no breaks in the pattern, and the tone is set well. I understand what you are trying to say ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I love you too

    The format sort of confused my eyes, but that's just me. It's not bad for a first attempt at this type of poem. I'm not really one for love poems, ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: *Topic removed*

    Not the Christian God. Not by any means. This poem was about life and death. The tie between the two and the 'god' who must set each in motion. I ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Happy (Help Me)

    I am happy. (My mind...) I am always happy. (I struggle.) The world is happy. (The pain...) Everything is pretty (So dark...) and fun, (No more!) wonderful (Can't breathe...) and ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Doppelganger

    Wow. Your imagery was just spectacular! Very well done. And the way it was worded and the flow of everything was just brilliant. I don't think you could possibly change ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intimidating Shadows

    Very interesting read here. I like the idea and it was well-executed. And I agree with what the person a few posts before me said, the stanzas are much easier ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Integration

    Hmm... this had a great concept, but I'm not very sure about the flow. On one hand, it seems almost choppy, but on the other hand, I can see why. ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sinking

    Very interesting and thoughtful I liked the flow quite a bit. (I'm sorry, I'm not a great reviewer) I can't think of really anthing to change because it left such ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: *Topic removed*

    I`ve removed this topic, as I realize this is not the correct category for this poem.

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hit By That Train

    Servile in nature Self is Sins won’t come ‘round I keep telling my life A very interesting set-up. The way it flows is quite interesting. It’s fortunate that it’s all ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Land of The Immortal

    Oh, very well done! Beautiful poem that at first glance, I wasn't expecting it to flow well with the lines varying in length so much but it really works here! ...

    Nov 12, 2011


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie