Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a kind of closure

    Great wording! I love the flow. It has a sort of sombre feel t some points and I like that. An amazing poem, I currently have nothing to critique since ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Porcelain Doll

    Wow, very well done! I love the description and it leaves you with a rather creepy feeling. Not quite chills down your spine, not quite a need to catch your ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love: A Cycle

    Short, simple and very true. Well done for someone new to writing. Very thoughtful. I like this poem, it manages to pack so much meaning into so few words. I ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of The Fallen Spirit

    Thank you! I just wanted to try a style that could emphasize my point better.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you! That's what every poet wants to hear.

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Thank you so much. This poem, by far, took the longest to write because of the pattern.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: White Ravens

    Wow, thank you. I don't write a lot a ballads, so I'm really glad this one turned out well.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of The Fallen Spirit

    Thank you so much! :D

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of The Fallen Spirit

    This one may be a bit hard to decipher but it's basically a poem about life's brutal kicks and punches. Lying, -Concrete grass- Dying, -Fatal slash- Crying -Of what you ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The invisible Piece (Love Poem Beware)

    I normally don't read love poems but I really liked this one. I love your two-line-per-stanza format and it reads very well. I would have to agree with TB317, though. ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lamppost

    I'm describing an old street, full of cracks, dim, sombre yellow lights over a dark road. The traffic lights are green, red and yellow, the lamppost replaced the dying sun ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lamppost

    I'm sorry to bump this but I would really like some feedback on it. I spent a long time on this poem.

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me?

    For some reason, this reminded me of Redwall written by Brian Jacques, there was a poem rather similar to this one becasue to the use of metaphor. well done, though. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Anger Splatters

    I've decided since my poems get little to no feedback, I'm going to comment on every poem with no comments. I can't see why you don't have any yet. This ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    Loved it! I saw you had no comments on your poem and after reading it, I couldn't figure out why. It's a brilliant poem, long but I wrote long poems ...

    Jan 20, 2011


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire