Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Updated on first post! (Sorry about the sign in the first panel, my dog jumped on me and messed me up)

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I feel like I have to say this: I can NOT draw with a Tablet. I just can't . It feels unnatural and it takes me twice as long. I ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Thank you everyone! I hope to have more up soon. It takes an average of two hours to get the joke written, sketch it out then colour. Thanks for reading ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    ANOTHER ONE! (Posted on the first post)

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Moon Battle

    Sorry it's so big! It wouldn't let me shrink it.... (I know the lines of the wings are a little wobbly) Well, this took 30 min to sketch, 1 hour ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Raining in my Heart

    I like this. It's simplistic, yet quite powerful and meaningful. I do love powerful work. :) Interesting style you have, I like it. I tend to love unique styles. Very ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rosary

    I love it! Very good angle! Why is it a good angle, you ask as everyone seems to think it's odd? Well, I'll tell you: it's different, unique and it ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Paintings

    Impressive for quick paintings. Then again, I'm always impressed with painters. The constant changing of olours and brushes... Aye, it takes patience and a steady hand beause you really can't ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    I rarely ever draw people, so I know the body's wrong. I've done maybe two full-bodied drawings of people my whole life. so I know I need to work on ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Out From The Ashes...

    Don't have a clue why I drew this.... I have this really weird style. I always use a black pen and I rarely show my winged people's faces. Mainly because ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Not Sure, Help Me?-FIXED

    It's kinda hard to see but what I do see looks good! I can't draw humans. Not non-cartoon ones. So to me, this is very good! Keep it up!

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    No, I like the line I used. "You wouldn't have to eat me, wolf" meaning she could tear him to shreds anyway. It makes more sense for her character and ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    I used Prismacolor Premier markers (Promarkers) and my trusty black pen. :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Silent Song (My graphic novel) <<Updated>>

    Introduction of Luminous (Lumi)!

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I Had Wings

    Figured I should start explaining things as people seen not to like my rhyming style. Reason behind the off-rhymes: This poem was my dream. I know it sounds weird but ...

    Feb 1, 2011


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway