Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight

    I don't tend to bother with "style" or "Proper rhyme-schemes". The sharp transition was intentional as it was based on a dream that started out simple but took a sharp ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midnight

    When the moon is bright They howl with might They bite and they fight! At midnight. When the hour is near They smirk and they leer There's so much to ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dream

    Have you ever noticed how black and white the world becomes after a while? It almost seems pointless to dream when all the world's dreams are simply.. washed away. All ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Say Yes

    Nice work! I quite liked this. The only thing I really have to say about it, however, is that the dialogue seemed a little choppy. Maybe I'm just used to ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Iphigenia

    Wow... A very different style. And I must say I do love ancient Greece. I love the way it reads. A little choppy but for a reason, like thought rather ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter Two

    I am sorry for bumping this topic, but I really want some reviews on it. Go ahead, tear it apart!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter Two

    I awoke rather abruptly to a hard slap in the face and a loud cry of "Wake up!" I groaned and rubbed my cheek. "Wha..?" I blinked several times to ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To say goodbye is not so hard...

    Ooh... very poetic. This was a very emotional poem, I can tell. I can feel the sorrow radiating off of it, striking me hard. Your flow is fantastic! Nothing I ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Power of the Leaf

    Really well done! i don't think I could change anything. You're grammar is great and this poem flows well. Very well done! I love it! Keep writing! Never stop. -Greena

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Bells

    Oooh.... I really liked this! Just a few things. Ding... Dong, Ding... Dong. Hear all these bells, those sweet silver bells, that all sound the same. We've found someone to ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter Two

    I awoke rather abruptly to a hard slap in the face and a loud cry of "Wake up!" I groaned and rubbed my cheek. "Wha..?" I blinked several times to ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Poetic Doodle

    Personally, I liked your formatting. It was unique and something new that I haven't really seen before. It did end up breaking the flow a bit, but still worked for ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas morning

    Now, it's not a bad poem. I like it. The only thing is, it is rather cliche. It has been done before, but at least you've managed to write it ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Immortal Enigma -Chapter 1

    Silence. The song... I remembered hearing it. Darkness. What happened to the light? Moon's gone . I realized, gazing in the direction I assumed was up. No stars. Dusk. A ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Birds love

    Love ' s for the birds in the trees, but babe I don’t know, if I could stand the image of you without me. A very good start, just missed ...

    Nov 19, 2011


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11