User avatar

Gnomish

Gnomish

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 15

    Thanks for the review! The word Cartrain is actually spelt like that, I think it's mentioned more earlier on.

    Mar 8, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 1]

    Your welcome!

    Mar 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 20

    Thanks so much!

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 19

    Thanks for the review! I'll try to give her some more fears and reactions, I definitely agree with you about it seeming a little unrealistic!

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Summoning Persephone (new version) - Chapter 1

    I don't think the opening section weakens the chapter, but I think you could take out the first part and just start with Eleni and Persephone talking (Not at the ...

    Feb 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 18

    Thanks for the review! I'll have another look at that section!

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 17

    Thanks for your review! I'll fix that typo!

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 18

    Thank you!

    Jan 26, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stepsister

    Thank you! I'm glad my version was believable, I was a bit worried it wouldn't be!

    Jan 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stepsister

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad I managed to write a good fairy tale retelling, saying as I'm a huge fan of them!

    Jan 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stepsister

    Thanks for your review! I'm pretty bad at finding the typos in my work because like you said I read it properly, but I think I saw and corrected that ...

    Jan 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stepsister

    Thanks! I'll try to add some more details!

    Jan 15, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Stepsister

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it!

    Jan 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dance of the Frost Tulips - Part 4

    Ooh, the suspense! Nothing to say about this chapter, just post the next one soon please!

    Jan 13, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dance of the Frost Tulips - Part 3

    No problem, glad I could help!

    Jan 13, 2020


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh