User avatar

Gnomish

Gnomish

  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    So amazing! Is your comic finished/available, and if so where can I find it? :D

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Hey Chaser what's your storybook/roleplay about?

    Oct 12, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Ship (Storybook/Roleplay) Name: The Shadowrunners Ship Status (Registered/Pirate Ship): Registered Ship Brief synopsis of Storybook/Roleplay with a link to your Ship: A group of elite teenage assassin

    Oct 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Hmm, thinking of creating my own fantasy SB. Is anyone interested in a story about a group of Shadowrunners, teenage spies/assassins trained from birth who decide to escape from the ...

    Oct 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: An Unexpected Time {OOC}

    Oooh, this sounds cool. I'm not sure I'm ready to commit yet, but I'll definitely remember it!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    These are all so great! Aargh! Such amazing talent!

    Oct 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: LSS Port

    Intended Rank (Privateer/Pirate): Probably Privateer, but possibly pirate. Preference of joining a Registered or Pirate Ship: I think I would rather join a registered ship. Genre preferred: Fantasy SB

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    So excited!

    Jun 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Hah, a link I copied for some friends.

    May 22, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Let the Best Hand Win! [3]

    -70

    May 2, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Fantasy

    Apr 30, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    Tall

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff

    Those are so good! I think my favourite's the first one.

    Apr 19, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    I still can't get over how talented you are! Please post Chasing Shadows when you're done!

    Mar 8, 2020
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Free Art Commissions

    Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

    Jun 16, 2019


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners