User avatar

GlitterGabbi

Meh - GlitterGabbeh x3

  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite time of day to write?

    It's usually whenever I feel like it XD But most of the times it's in the afternoon 'coz it's boring at that time. I've got nothing to do so I ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    Mine used to be SparklingGabbi. I chose that because it was after a YouTube (CaptainSparklez) But I didn't like CaptainSparklez as much as I did before so I wanted to ...

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official "Omg, I got my name changed!" thread

    Used to be SparklingGabbi :/ NOW I AM GLITTERGABBI :D

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Epic gif thread

    So what do I put in the Image code?

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Online Color Challenge

    Got a 15 :3 It says I'm not good with the colors of a darkish-green (whatever darkish meant XD), greenish-blue and blueish-purple. :I So I guess I'm not good with ...

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    "I'm Back" Back from the dead >:D

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Keep Calm and...

    Keep calm and stay calm.

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you write with?

    Keyboard .-. Coz its easy....

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Errrrrrr?

    So I'm just gonna create another account just coz I dun like my name ._. I'll be known as GlitterGabbi. So yea :/ You get it?

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Avatars! :D

    Mein is a white wolfy! Anyone likez? (Go wolves!)

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    I would depend on what 'mighty' would mean, so I'm not voting :3

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling For AwesomeSauce!

    Ooh! Never knew about the @ replies! Cool, thanks! I've already sent her a PM, she didn't reply yet. Wall post, nope, no reply. I wonder why.....

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Cleo <3

    ME WANT

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Should We?

    Thanks.

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Should We?

    This idea just popped into my head and I wanna share it! You know in some movies that have characters other than humans and change some words around? (Like My ...

    Jun 2, 2013


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson