User avatar

GlitterGabbi

Meh - GlitterGabbeh x3

  • Writing Tips Re: Originality Test!

    Ok then! :D

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling For AwesomeSauce!

    Ooh! Never knew about the @ replies! Cool, thanks! I've already sent her a PM, she didn't reply yet. Wall post, nope, no reply. I wonder why.....

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Originality Test!

    "just write it. Twists come later. The character's voice comes later. Everything that makes a story breathe comes later" So I guess I'm one of the 'planning ahead and most ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Cleo <3

    ME WANT

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Should We?

    Thanks.

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Eef i hav dun mah homwak i em smat so congatsuashon tu mee.

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Should We?

    This idea just popped into my head and I wanna share it! You know in some movies that have characters other than humans and change some words around? (Like My ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling For AwesomeSauce!

    For anyone reading this, I am trying to call for AwesomeSauce, a writing friend of mine on YWS. I barely see her on this site now, but she is on ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Originality Test!

    Welcome to the Originality Test! Here, you can post ideas on your characters/piece (I can only do stories for 'pieces', sorry)/etc and I or possibly other people tell you if ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you most like to review?

    I like to review Short Stories the best because it's short (If too long, it's kinda hard for me to remember stuff and I don't want to spend lots of ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New feature: Autosave!

    Umm... Is it me or is this not working for me? My long message in progress is autosaved. My iPad runs out of battery. I come back on, thinking that ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: Far In The Future

    About The story is set 'Far In The Future'. Everything you see here is not the same now. All humans are extinct; some animals have evolved; extinct animals brought back ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    So when I press Me then My Works, I redirect to All Literally. Help o^o

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: Characters

    I don't think much writers would go and do that thing above due to the size! xD -no offence--Just a comment- Well..... I don't think I have a character, and ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Contests Re: Official YWS Contest: The 1st Annual Reader Games!

    My story. One day when a SparklingGabbi decided to read some random stuff on Young Writer's Society. The title "Reader Games" Has caught her attention. She clicked on the topic ...

    May 27, 2013


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian