User avatar

Glimmerglass

  • Welcome Mat Re: hi, so how does this site work?

    Hey, there, welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here: it is a most excellent place to write and find others with similar interests. :D Here is my personal ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :)

    Who's your favorite character? I personally love all of them but Gazzy, Fang, Iggy, Nudge and Total just tickle me LoL expecially Total. And those unfamiliar with the books are ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...we meet again fellow writers! mwahahahaha...

    Oh hi! I don't think I ever met you, but that's okay! Welcome back! :D Wow, med school. That's intense. Good luck with it! Hope to see some of your ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another newbie C:

    Hey, Rabbit! A fellow animal! As you can see by my avatar, I am a Night Fury. A toothless one, to be exact. :wink: And hurray! A fellow Twilight non-fan. ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi! Hi! Welcome to YWS! This is a great site to get informative, thoughtful peer reviews on writing, and already I have found myself vastly improved over the past year ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha :)

    Dude! We have so much in common already. :D I too am a fan of Max Ride, and I also dance. All day every day. And who doesn't love the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyyy I'm here :)

    WHAT?? Pickles are good anywhere, anytime! Hehe, just kidding. (Though they are. :wink: ) Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here. Try checking out some of the cool ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey Hey

    Hi! Hi! Hi! Dude, you have some great taste in novels! Those are two of my favorites also. I'm glad you like the site already; there are some fun contests, ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh... Helllo? Or not?

    Hiiii! Welcome to YWS, the land of writing, reviews, and dancing pink elephants! We love newbies - and we're all very friendly, so always feel free to ask questions! If ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All :)

    Hiiiiiiiiiiii! Well, I definitely like cookies, though I can't speak for the rest of us. And yes, I also enjoy a dancing pink elephant every now and then. :wink: But ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone!

    Hi! Hi! :D This is a fantastic site, with lots of pretty awesome people, and I'm sure you'll love it! It's quite simple to get reviews and good constructive criticism, ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, LauRux! Welcome! Good to see a new member; this is a great site, and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here. :D It's definitely a huge place. ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction to Me

    Hi, there, Eyes! Welcome to YWS! I'm Glimmerglass, or Glim. This is a great site to improve. I know I have! Reviewing skills, such as you mentioned, are definitely helpful ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    Hi, there, Crimsona! Welcome to YWS! Your book sounds really interesting. I, too, am an atheist, or rather an agnostic, I suppose, so I can relate to your feelings. I ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: IlluminatedNight | New Girl In Town

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! This is a great place to learn and improve and have fun. :D I too like to write poetry and fanfiction; I find fanfiction is a ...

    Aug 9, 2010


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller