User avatar

Glimmerglass

  • Art & Photography Re: A Walk to Remember

    Hey, there! Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. I can't actually analyze it in anyway because I'm not a photographer, but it is breathtakingly beautiful. I have a personal soft spot ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Scribbles from a cartoonist

    These are awesome. Just saying. I can't really cartoon to save my life, so I don't think I can really critique this, but just as a total bystander, I think ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Poster

    Umgah. SO GOOD. Love this poster. And just saw the movie, so super excited about the film in general. Great job with the composition, it looks entirely authentic and very ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Dwarfes

    Aw, so cute! I especially liked Grumpy. :D The glare seems a bit strong, maybe from a camera? I think that reduces the potency of some of the colors. Other ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches? Photos?

    Wow. The sketches are...superb. The realistic quality of both drawings is mind-blowing. I liked how the rope circles around the bull's - or is it a cow? - eye. Additionally, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    SO adorable! The first bunny was the best, I thought, because it seemed a tad more balanced and proportional. The second one was very cute, though, standing up on its ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: mirror, mirror on the lake

    Well, I can't really analyze your piece because of my limited knowledge of the particulars of photography, but I can say that I enjoyed it. The reflection is exquisite and ...

    May 30, 2010


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)